Brand identity and strategy
- Developing brand language
- Crafting or updating visual identities
- Positioning organizations for success
Coalition, connection and network building
- Forging strategic partnerships
- Planning convenings
- Sustaining networks
- Conducting research
- Developing media strategy
- Creating compelling messages
- Conducting audience research
- Developing goals and tactics
- Creating compelling messaging
- Conducting rapid response
- Monitoring social media sentiment
- Developing effective messaging
- Crafting social media strategies
- Planning and executing website strategy
- Executing paid and organic campaigns
Ethical and visual storytelling
- Cultivating a storytelling culture
- Fostering empowerment through stories
- Gathering and developing stories collaboratively
Frame, narrative and message development
- Crafting effective messages
- Researching and developing strategic frames
- Researching and developing winning narratives
- Developing outreach strategies
- Training messengers
- Pitching to break through the noise
- Cultivating effective outreach
- Developing messages that stick
- Supporting implementation
Partners for change
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. The greatest impact comes from tailored, well-planned strategies. With a wide array of communication services, ranging from storytelling to messaging to research and analysis on your issues, Spitfire starts from the ground up and creates a plan that’s specific to your needs. It's how we’ve helped hundreds of clients make their goals a reality – and it’s how we’ll work with you to achieve yours.
Think of us as your rapid-response team of experts, available as much or as little as you want. Need to learn how to communicate with the media about your issues? We have you covered. Struggling to refresh your organization’s brand? We can help. Trying to create a comprehensive communication plan that will help you advance your issue? Give us a call.
Insights on our blog
How scrappy and strategic communications leads to big wins for police reform
As pro-carceral politicians and police unions are successfully pushing “tough on crime” narratives, states from Washington to Mississippi have rolled...
Kristen Grimm’s 2024 Top 11 Communication Competencies for Leaders
I am often asked what a leader today needs to know to run an organization that takes full advantage of the power of communication — a communicating...
Founder and Strategist
Capacity-building as a journey — change from the inside out.
Have you ever embarked on a significant journey? How did you feel at the end? What were the takeaways? I recently walked 507 miles on the Camino Del...
Senior Vice President
To build trust in our civic institutions, we need violence-free civic spaces
I recently attended a meeting hosted by Keep Our Republic, a group of leaders from across the political spectrum. The group's mission is to keep our...
Founder and Strategist
Winning campaigns and effective coalitions make policy, behavior and other change possible.
We create and share learning tools and experiences that result in more prepared, positive social changemakers.