Brand identity and strategy
- Developing brand language
- Crafting or updating visual identities
- Positioning organizations for success
Coalition, connection and network building
- Forging strategic partnerships
- Planning convenings
- Sustaining networks
- Conducting research
- Developing media strategy
- Creating compelling messages
- Conducting audience research
- Developing goals and tactics
- Creating compelling messaging
- Conducting rapid response
- Monitoring social media sentiment
- Developing effective messaging
- Crafting social media strategies
- Planning and executing website strategy
- Executing paid and organic campaigns
Ethical and visual storytelling
- Cultivating a storytelling culture
- Fostering empowerment through stories
- Gathering and developing stories collaboratively
Frame, narrative and message development
- Crafting effective messages
- Researching and developing strategic frames
- Researching and developing winning narratives
- Developing outreach strategies
- Training messengers
- Pitching to break through the noise
- Cultivating effective outreach
- Developing messages that stick
- Supporting implementation
Partners for change
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. The greatest impact comes from tailored, well-planned strategies. With a wide array of communication services, ranging from storytelling to messaging to research and analysis on your issues, Spitfire starts from the ground up and creates a plan that’s specific to your needs. It's how we’ve helped hundreds of clients make their goals a reality – and it’s how we’ll work with you to achieve yours.
Think of us as your rapid-response team of experts, available as much or as little as you want. Need to learn how to communicate with the media about your issues? We have you covered. Struggling to refresh your organization’s brand? We can help. Trying to create a comprehensive communication plan that will help you advance your issue? Give us a call.
Insights on our blog
Our rights, our fight
If you are reading this, the expected has happened. Federal protection for abortion rights in the United States is over. For now. In a 213-page...
Roe is the floor: How your abortion messaging can advocate for a future of comprehensive, inclusive and equitable abortion access
In early May, the U.S. Supreme Court’s draft decision to overturn case precedent Roe v. Wade was leaked – threatening a broader attack on all of our...
Shifting gun culture changes the ground we organize on
We are shocked. We will grieve, get angry, search for explanations, cry for action. And then, we may see no progress, no change, and the momentum to...
Senior Vice President
Communicators must wield the power of storytelling ethically
The first story that made a big impression on me was The Hobbit. My dad read it to me when I was a kid. Adventure. Bravery. Purpose. Giant spiders...