- Pop-up installations
- Exhibits and large-scale visual displays
- Immersive experiences
- Interactive learning events
- Event, meetings and conference visualizations
- Dynamic graphic design
- Brand identity connected to brand strategy
- Digital creative content
- Website design
- Commissioning original visual art
- Commissioning stage performances, including dance, poetry and theater
- Street theater, stunts and street marketing
- Murals and community experiences
- Partnerships with songwriters and musicians
- Collaborations with filmmakers
- Social media campaign amplification
- Video storytelling and public service announcement
- Landscaping analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Cultural assets mapping
- Audience mapping
- Cultural competence audit
Work we love
Creative and cultural strategies can take different forms for different reasons. Maybe you’ve recognized a need to engage new audiences that your traditional communication approaches aren’t reaching. Or you need to share complex research in a dynamic way that will capture attention and generate discussion in visually oriented social media. Or maybe the narrative you’re trying to advance needs to have a multifaceted approach that works from press releases to poetry to popsicle wrappers at the park.
Let’s ideate together
Ready to get creative, but not sure how to go about it? Wondering if you should commission a mural or organize a flash mob? Want to partner with local artists to visualize your message? Want to connect with a celebrity or influencers to amplify your work, but don’t know where to start? Let’s set up an informal exploratory chat and we’ll help you figure out ‘what is the what’ that you want to do within your strategic communications goals overall.
Insights on our blog
Don’t Take the Opposition’s Bait: Focus on Creating Conversations We Want to Have.
I recently wrote in a blog post that to have no-regrets communication, social justice leaders should not take the opposition’s bait. That is a good...
It is my birthday, and I realize I’ve worked with leaders for causes and social movements for 32 years. Just writing that gives me pause. That’s a lot...
Guidance for the New Twitter Reality: Community, Security and Quality
For organizations and advocates fighting for rights, privacy and justice, the Twitter takeover and subsequent layoffs of teams dedicated to...
Plan Against Panic: Navigating a Crisis with Strategic Communications
I’m glad that I did not prepare - said no one, ever. A crisis can creep up on you or hit you hard when you’re least expecting it, forcing you away...
Senior Vice President
Winning campaigns and effective coalitions make policy, behavior and other change possible.